Here you can find local and national resources to help your business succeed.
- Austin Chamber of Commerce: https://www.austinchamber.com/membership/small-business
- Capital Factory: https://www.capitalfactory.com
- City of Austin COVID-19 Resource: http://www.austintexas.gov/covid19
- Stand for Small:
- Search for eligible local PPP lenders:
- Austin Economic Bridge Loan: https://www.austintexas.gov/edims/document.cfm?id=337794
- Business Expansion Incentive Program:
- Family Business Loan Program:
- PPP Loan- Extended to Aug 8:
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES act:
- Small Business Guidance and Resources through SBA:
- Loan forgiveness and guidelines:
- Lift Fund – Small Business Disaster Financial Relief:
Who are your volunteers?
Our volunteers come from a variety of industry backgrounds and have a passion for wanting to help local business owners. Visit our Volunteer page for a list of our current volunteers that we can match you with.
What size businesses do you help?
At Austin Advocates for Small Business, we support all local business owners with fewer than 50 employees.
How do I get matched with a Volunteer?
Simple! Fill out our interactive form on the home page and we will have a team member reach out within 48 hours. We will gather more information, specifying what exactly you are needing help with in order to match you with the most qualified volunteer for your needs!
Do I have to pay the volunteers for their time?
Nope! All of our volunteers are giving their time for free.
What if I do not currently own a company and want to start one? Can you help with that?
Absolutely! We have a page just for you. Please visit the Create page with additional resources and information that we have provided ,or, feel free to contact us directly.
Still Have Questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime